AMY FOOD INC. R&D MANAGER POSITION DESCRIPTION:
The R&D Manager is responsible for managing product development from idealization to commercialization, resulting in the launch of new food items and/or maintenance of existing foods in the portfolio.
AMY FOOD INC. MANAGER OF QUALITY ASSURANCE POSITION DESCRIPTION:
The Manager of Quality Assurance is responsible for determining the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of all plant quality systems as they relate to achieving corporate Food Safety and Quality. Management responsibilities include developing the duties and directing the activities of QA technicians, HACCP coordinator and following up with quality, quantity, and accuracy of their work. The Manager of QA will carry out responsibilities in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Knowledge and experience in Management of Quality and Food Safety Systems
- Experience in managing and organizing individual projects and working as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize duties and tasks
- Computer literacy, and interpersonal skills
AMY FOOD INC. CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE:
B.A./B.S., or equivalent four-year college degree preferred.
- Some experience within the Further Processed Foods Industry.
- Ability to work within a dynamic and fast-paced production environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill.
- Solid business analytical skills.
- Updated computer skills and a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to work within an entrepreneurial environment and is comfortable with systems that are new and evolving.
Amy Food Inc. is located and headquartered in Houston, Texas, and specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality appetizer products. Our company has a proud history of more than 30 years in business. Amy Food Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward your resume/cover letter via our Contact Us page. Thank You.